- Track your true cost of each of your sale
- Crystallize your vision of expense management
Field force members can now just request or put across their expense and travel plans with the help of this feature. Higher authorities can easily now approve and monitor their team members’ travel and expense in just a click right within FForce. Managing expense and travel has now become so easy and hassle free with FForce Expense and travel management feature.
FForce extends beyond traditional CRM by integrating inventory management functions with sales related modules.
- Quickly and flawlessly do your inventory operations without altering your day-to-day sales activities
- With real-time sales invoicing, shipping, order procuring, etc, your inventory gets updated automatically
- Flash real-time reports on inventory counts to all orders, sales, invoices and other areas of sales
- Instant alert or automatic notification on low stocks
- Optimize supply chain
- Share inventory information instantly
- Provide complete visibility to all users
- Manage and report your inventory at ease
Many of the organizations in the past have incurred heavy loss due to lack of knowledge or error in managing leave efficiently. Leave management plays a very key role in every business as paid time off has a high level financial impact on a company’s bottom line. Earlier, leave sanctions were majorly taken care of the line managers or the HR department who use to manually keep track and calculate payrolls based on leave taken. Generally giving priority to this kind of work takes a back seat or rather ends up with huge errors.Effective automation of the entire process could lead to better productivity and cost saving.
eLearning and knowledge management are the critical components of workforce optimization which can bring myriad chances for a company looking to have a successful business journey. Customer service interactions need to be efficient and enhancing.
Key Performance Indicators
Key performance indicators are the key elements that create value to your company. It acts as a prime component in order to understand a company’s progress towards its vision and mission. They are both financial and non-financial indicators that many businesses use today to measure their performance. Continuous measurement is essential in order to show continuous growth in business.